Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Art Update

Well, my art has definitely been slow going with all the crazy demands on my time these days, but it hasn't stopped. I've moved away from ATC trading, and it's been more satisfying going at my own pace.

I recreated one of my favorite pieces that I had traded away - this one's a little bigger and better than before.

A card for a friend - a very cool cat lady who likes this style of people :)

My sister's dog passed away and she asked for a painting to remember her by - my first attempt at animal watercolors...hmmm...

This was drawn for my husband's phone case, because he loves zentangles and the Sorcerer's Apprentice...it looked so cool with all the gradient filters etc...but we found out we couldn't use it..bummer.


Did a few more ATCs and limited myself to only colored pencils - very therapeutic.

And last, some old scans from the Draw 100 Things When You're Bored list and some DLP.


No comments:

Post a Comment