Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 13, 14, and 15 of the December Photo Challenge

Well, it looks like being caught up on my art blog didn't last too long. But hey! It's December, which is family time! And my little niece was born this week so I was cuddling sweet babies, and visiting with family instead of downloading pictures. But I did manage to take the pictures - that's not the time consuming part...So, bonus! You get a 3 for 1 day!

Day 13 Theme: Star

We got a new star for our tree this year, as our old one wasn't working anymore! We had this great metal one that could light up if you plugged it in...but the cord was too short to reach to the outlets, and the prongs were a weird size so as not to fit into any of the light strings we had...so it never got lit up!

Day 14 Theme: Recipe

A fitting theme since we had just made sugar cookies with my family the night before. This translates to my mom and I making cookies and trying to keep them away from my dad, brother, husband, and son long enough to fill up the cookie plate!

And the theme for Day 15 (today) was shopping!

I did go grocery shopping today...but I don't usually lug my camera around Costco (especially, since it was bought there, and that'd be awkward). So I took a picture of all our wrapped gifts so far - which represents all the shopping we've been doing the last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment