Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 12 of the December Photo Challenge

The theme for today was listen.

Today's theme was the trickiest for me so far. I was so uninspired by the challenge. I think one of my worst faults is that I am prone to make snap judgements, and it is hard for me to get past them...for example: this theme is stupid. I don't really want to attempt any cliche jingle bell picture. So I'm just not going to do it...
I chose this picture in the end, because I love it! My son thinks he's so silly trying to eat bubbles in the bath, and the pure joy on his face is fabulous. And, to stretch it into our theme, LISTENING to him laughing and trying his hand at jokes is one of my favorite things to do. Looking at this picture I can just hear him laughing at himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment