Friday, July 22, 2016

Summer Drawing...

Not as much time for art as I had originally thought...but isn't that the way it always goes!?

Here's another bookmark for my reading buddy - it's our favorite one yet!

 Here's some of the cards for my nieces and nephews. I asked to know their favorite animal and then I try and find some version of that animal I feel like I could draw and then add in birthday things! I think the kids have been liking to get them in the mail :)






Also, my 5 year-old niece is quite the artist and we were using her cool sparkly pens on our beach trip this past weekend, and as we sat across from each other I noticed she was watching what I drew (upside-down!) and then would draw it on her own paper. Then she wanted to hang our artwork on the fridge, because of course! (we also made paper airplanes ala my designs because I couldn't remember the last step correctly - the kids were still impressed with my skills, haha).

And finally, I painted these story stones for a game for my kinders to play. My own kids played them on our beach trip as well. You pick out 5 rocks and then tell a story with whatever you get. My kids loved playing - I hope my students will too!



No comments:

Post a Comment