Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Feeling Creative...

Lately, I've just been drawing and painting...no real direction, but just for fun. It's really therapeutic for my soul...but it's killing my sleep (since the only time I can find to do art is after the boys are in bed...)! 

 Been feeling the drawing on the dictionary pages! 
Saw a similar idea on pinterest, but wanted to try it with my own style - I like it!

Made this card - thought it turned out really cool! 

My husband wanted an artsy cell phone cover like mine, but with zentangles. He likes wolves and lighthouses - he picked the wolf! (But only after making me redo it because the head pattern looked like little eyeballs...)



Simple, but fun!

Like the idea and the quote, but this turned out meh...

My students made these scrap paper birds, so I made these canvas pieces as a gift for our classroom art docent. They turned out so cute I think I'll make some for our house too :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment