Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Checking in...

Well, I only made it half-way through the December photo challenge before I had to give up my camera...our transmission went out, and having to pay thousands of dollars to fix that meant giving up new toys...boo! But on a happier side-note - I did find my old camera so I have one again. Still not as good as the one I dropped (and definitely not the new one), but at least I can still take pictures...right!?

Anyways, I've still been doing a little art here and there. 
These two cards were for a personal trade.


 These cards were for the December PAT. The themes were a zebra (any color), a cat with wings, a rainbow lego man, and a rooster.




The themes for this group were Queen Elizabeth the 1st, Farscape TV show, a moonlight landscape with a house and trees, and a Thomas Kincade inspired landscape.



No comments:

Post a Comment