Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 9 of the December Photo Challenge

The theme for today was 'you.'

If there was ever a theme to skip, today would have been it...but I wasted my skip on day 6! Ahhh! It's not that I purposefully hide out of pictures, but I really never am happy with pictures of myself. But I guess it was a good time to show off my belly - 28 weeks pregnant today. So here's a record of it!

And bonus pictures! When my husband came in and saw the tripod set up we got a little carried away with the selfies!

Normal

I was told to lean forward to eliminate 'the chins!' Yes, my husband is a brave man telling his pregnant, whale of a wife to eliminate her chins in a selfie picture, haha!

I LOVE this one, despite my ugly-face laugh, it just reminds me of a happy little puppy...or something!


1 comment: