Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 7 of the December Photo Challenge

Well, I skipped day 6. Not because the theme was too much or anything - I was just beat and fell asleep on the couch after work and didn't move...I figured I could make it up, but then knowing myself, I figured that could just spiral down...so I gave myself permission to just skip the one I missed.

The theme for today was something sweet.

At first I thought of all those Christmas treats we're supposed to have around the house at this time of year...but I don't have anything sweet in the house (weird I know!) and I don't have time to bake at the moment. Plus, I would have to clean up my kitchen for a photo, and who has time for that!? So, instead I was drawn to this sweet picture of my son, so immersed in his farm legos. I just love his sweet, pudgy hands and how he is so careful and precise about each piece. He just melts my heart...and that's sweeter than any cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment