Saturday, August 4, 2012

My First PAT Swap

 PAT stands for pick a theme, and it is a great swap idea I had been waiting to join for months! How it works are there are 8 groups of 5 players, and each player requests a theme for the cards they want the other 4 members to create for them (within different categories, like hd/hp easy, zentangles, collage etc.)

So, for example, this group below was the zentangles group. And someone requested a large dog, Darth Vader, a mollusk, and an animal. It was my job to create those themes with zentangles. My theme was fairy tales - so each of these 4 people will make me a zentangled fairy tale card in return. So, in the end you'll get 4 cards on your chosen theme. 




This group was the easy hd/hp themes. The requests were: a rainy day scene, a whimsical cat, a postage stamp, and a My Little Pony. I requested garden fairies as my theme from them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment